PARTNERSHIPS FOR PROSPERITY (PPP)
PARTNERSHIPS FOR PROSPERITY (PPP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, founded in January 2001 and officially registered in June 2001. We create public – private partnerships between the political, commercial and academic sectors, promoting concrete projects aiming at the development of the information society.
The main objectives of PPP are:
- to provide a forum for an equal combination of interests of the government (public administration), the business sector and educational (scientific) institutions in the field of IT;
- to propose and promote projects aiming at the modernization of the public administration in order to bring it closer to citizens;
- to promote a more intensive dynamics of the use of opportunities provided by IT in the field of education e-Learning), public administration (e-Government) and entrepreneurship (e-Business) in Slovakia.
Download the whole introduction of PPP here.
You can download the statutes here.
The Executive Council of PPP is composed of:
- Milan Ištván (PPP President, journalist)
- Janka Mlynárčiková (Executive Director of PPP, manager)
- Roman Baranovič (Member of the PPP Executive Council, teacher)
- Peter Krnčok (Member of the PPP Executive Council, manager)
- Branislav Ondruš (Suspended Membership, journalist)
The PPP Board of Advisors consists of:
Currently, we prepare the appointment of a new Board of advisors.
Board of advisors of PPP 2003 – 2008:
- Anton Čižmár (Rector, Slovak Technical University in Košice)
- Milan Dado (Dean, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Žilina)
- Ivan Golian (Deputy of General Director, Director for IS, Orange Slovensko)
- Milan Hán (Senior Partner, Innovative Management Partner Consulting)
- Jozef Jurkovič
- Bob Lewis
- Jaroslav Mlynček
- Ľudovít Molnár (Dean, Faculty of electrical engineering and information technology, Slovak Technical University in Bratislava)
- Róbert Šimončič
- Peter Weber